Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Notification issued for 1048 gramin dak sevak vacancies in Kar State by Indian Post, Apply Karnataka Post office GDS online application form at www.apppost.in/gdsonline.
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017
Dear Students, good news The India Post office is announced again new employment notification in Karnataka Postal Circle. The Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 is come with total 1048 vacancies in Kar Post Office. Karnataka Circle No.R&E/2-94/GDS-ONLINE/2016/I DATED 07-04-2017. Contenders from Himachal Pradesh are able to fill online application form after visit authenticated website www.appost.in. Karnataka GDS Bharti 2017 Online Form are invited form 8rd April 2017 to 8th May 2017. The Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak jobs details is available now to display as qualification, age limit, application form fee, selection process, category wise vacancies. Karnataka Post office GDS Bharti Notification 2017 uploaded by office in PDF format at www.appost.in.
Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017 Online Form
Go to selection Jump to Apply for Karnataka Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017. All interested candidates have to refer official notification of Karnataka Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2017 read it carefully and download in your device for complete details. Students who are going to find 10th Pass Govt jobs in Karnataka here is good job opportunity. Karnataka Post GDS Bharti 2017 education qualification is 10th (Matriculation) Pass only. Such students also have age limit is minimum 18 years to maximum 40 years including age relaxation as 03 years, 05 years, 10 years, 13 years for all reserved categories. Karnataka 1048 Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2017 Online Form is available and link is active on 08/04/2017.
Karnataka Post GDS Merit list 2017 Final Result Status
India Post office announced Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 notification according to Circle wise posts. Students can apply for Post office GDS Recruitment 2017 for any State / UT. They will get selection by direct merit list prepared by each states Post office based on total number of applications and participants marks scored in 10th / Metric / X Class. Karnataka GDS Merit list 2017 will update here soon.
Karnataka Post GDS Vacancy Category wise
Unreserved: 579 Posts
OBC: 240 Posts
SC: 150 Posts
ST: 79 Posts
www.appost.in GDS Bharti Notification Details
- Name of Authority : Karnataka Postal Circle
- Name of Post : Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- No of Seats: 1048 posts
- Jobs Location: Karnataka State
- Job Type: Government
- Application Form Mode: Apply Online
- Online Form Submission Date: 08.04.2017
- Online Form Submission last Date: 08.05.2017
Education Qualification: Students should have 10th pass out or equivalent degree pass out by a recognized central / state board.
Age limit: Candidates age limit is rolled between 18 minimum years to 40 maximum years. Age relaxation is according to Govt. rule as SC/ST: 5 years, OBC: 3 Year, Persons Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ ST PWD’s 15 Years and OBC PWD’s and Ex-Servicemen: 13 Years.
Selection Method: Merit List and interview only no written exam will be held.
Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- Per month
Application Fee: Rs. 100 for General / OBC category and no fee charge for ST / SC / Female / PWD.
How to apply Karnataka Postal circle GDS Bharti online form 2017:
- Initially you have to be sure as official website of APPost regarding Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 with total posts.
- You have then check out details as eligibility criteria in detailed advertisement
- Collect all important documents as Scanned Sign, Photo (Size is mentioned with correct form) and 10th / 12th & Graduation marks / passing year
- Then take reference below available direct link for original web portal to apply online form
- Select Karnataka GDS Bharti 2017 online Form at “apply online” link
- Fill required / mandatory fields with full accuracy
- Upload Scanned copy of signature / photographs
- Pay application Form fee if not claimed as charge by Board
- After all Submit the application form on finishing stage
- Don’t forget to take a copy by official website of filled for future reference.
Start online form date: 08 April 2017
Last Date to submission of form: 08 May 2017