Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 New Notification is out for filling 579 Trade Apprentice Vacancies Download eastern railway apprentice recruitment application form at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
Eastern Railway Jobs 2017
Dear Students, good news The Eastern Railway which is one of India Railway department according to different zones. It is published new employment notification in Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 for various trade apprentices vacancies. Participants who are looking for trade apprentices jobs in Railway recruitment 2017 here is have good opportunities to grab golden chance. Railway recruitment 2017-18 under eastern railway is issued latest 579 trade apprentice posts. Contenders can register though apply offline application form until last date 08th May 2017. Job willing guys have to secure basic recruitment like recruitment / exam date / online form start date / application form link / apply process / selection process / eligibility are all available in official notification check at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
579 Trade Apprentices ER Railway Recruitment 2017
10th pass railway jobs 2017 / 12th pass railway jobs 2017-18 is recognized by ER Indian railway department. Aspirants who are completed age limitation as minimum 14 years and maximum 24 years are applicable to apply Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 2018. More age relaxation in age limit is granted as reserved categories by government. Students have ITI certificate from any national level institute to get a railway jobs based on minimum education qualification.
Easter Railway TA Vacancy 2017 Notification
- Name of Authority : Eastern Railway Department (ER)
- Name of Post : Trade Apprentices (TA)
- No of Seats: 579 posts
- Jobs Location: Jamalpur
- Job Type: Government
- Application Form Mode: Offline
- Online Form Submission Date: to track
- Online Form Submission last Date: 08.05.2017
Education Qualification: Students should have 10th / 12th or equivalent degree pass out by a recognized central / state board with ITI Certificate.
Age limit: Candidates age limit is rolled between 15 minimum years to 24 maximum years. Age relaxation is according to Govt.
Selection Method: written exam, interview only
Application Fee: Rs. 100 for General / OBC category and Rs. 50 for ST / SC / PWD.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Initially you have to be sure as official website of Eastern Railway board regarding Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017 with total posts.
- You have then check out details as eligibility criteria in detailed advertisement
- Collect all important documents as Scanned Sign, Photo (Size is mentioned with correct form) and 10th / 12th & Graduation marks / passing year
- Then take reference below available direct link for original web portal to apply form
- Fill required / mandatory fields with full accuracy
- Upload Scanned copy of signature / photographs
- Pay application Form fee if not claimed as charge by Board
- After all Submit the application form on finishing stage
- Don’t forget to take a copy by official website of filled for future reference.
Start online form date: Go Ahead
Last Date to submission of form: 08/05/2017