AP / TS GDS Recruitment 2017 Notification released in Andhra Pradesh Telengana State for 1126 and 645 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies, appost.in/gdsonline Apply TS GDS online application form last date 19th April 2017.
AP / TS GDS Recruitment 2017
Dear Students, good news The Indian Post Office announced Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 in AP & Telangana Postal circle. Aspirants can download Andhra Pradesh GDS jobs 2017 advt (RE/APCO/GDS/SELECTION/2017 DATED 18.03.2017) and Telangana Postal circle GDS recruitment advt (RE/GDS/2016-17 DATED 18.03.2017). All interested candidates have to check AP / TS GDS Vacancy 2017 Eligibility criteria, exam syllabus, exam pattern, application form fee, start date to apply online last date, admit card, exam dates updates. India Post is announced latest gramin dak sevak jobs 2017 in AP / TS circle. Job hunters are till now waiting for Telangana gramin dak sevak job 2017 and Andhra Pradesh GDS Vacancy 2017 recruitment. AP / TS GDS online form 2017 available at www.indaipost.gov.in.
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 is latest govt job issued by Indian Post. RE/GDS/2017 is published by India Post in Andhra Pradesh (1124) & Telangana State (645 posts). 10th / 12th pass govt jobs 2017 is currently open in AP / TS Postal Circle. Candidates who have completed age limit minimum as 18 years to maximum 40 years. Exam candidates have matriculation (10th Standard) for AP post office GDS Recruitment 2017. Candidates have to download detailed advertisement notification of TS Post office GDS Recruitment 2017. And apply online application form to authorized website at www.indiapost.gov.in.
India Post GDS Jobs 2017-18 Details
- Name of Authority : Telangana State / Andhra Pradesh
- Name of Post : Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- No of Seats: 1771 posts
- Jobs Location: AP & Telangana State
- Job Type: Government
- Application Form Mode: Apply Online
- Online Form Submission Date: 18.03.2017
- Online Form Submission last Date: 19.04.2017
Education Qualification: Students should have Matriculation or equivalent degree pass out by a recognized central / state board.
|Department Name||Vacancy & Last Date|
|RBI Office Attendant (परिचारक) Vacancy 2017||526 – LD (7/12/2017)|
|RRB ALP (Loco Pilot & Technician) Vacancy 2017||23801 – (7/12/2017)|
|TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2017||9351 – (13/12/2017)|
|NVS LDC Steno Assistant Recruitment 2017||861 – (13/12/2017)|
|TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017||1261 - (11/12/2017)|
Age limit: Candidates age limit is rolled between 18 minimum years to 40 maximum years on 1.1.2017. Age relaxation is according to Govt.
Selection Method: direct merit list only
Application Fee: Rs. 100 for General / OBC category and no need to pay form fee ST / SC students.
How to apply bihar AP / Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak online form 2017:
- Initially you have to be sure as official website of AP POST regarding AP / TS GDS Vacancy 2017 with total posts.
- You have then check out details as eligibility criteria in detailed advertisement
- Collect all important documents as Scanned Sign, Photo (Size is mentioned with correct form) and 10th / 12th & Graduation marks / passing year
- Then take reference below available direct link for original web portal to apply online form
- Select Andhra Pradesh GDS 2017 online Form at “apply online” link
- Fill required / mandatory fields with full accuracy
- Upload Scanned copy of signature / photographs
- Pay application Form fee if not claimed as charge by Board
- After all Submit the application form on finishing stage
- Don’t forget to take a copy by official website of filled for future reference.
Start online form date: 18 March 2017
Last Date to submission of form: 19 April 2017